Personalized Cosmetic Dentistry in Fairfield
A beautiful smile can do wonders for your self-esteem, confidence, and overall quality of life. If a dental flaw is holding you back from showing your best smile, cosmetic dental care may be your solution. At Kennebec Valley Dental Arts, we provide effective custom cosmetic dentistry to correct the dental flaws preventing you from achieving your ideal smile.
Whether you struggle with tooth discoloration or a misaligned bite, our Fairfield cosmetic dentist and team can address your dental situation so you can smile confidently. We believe in delivering quality services that meet your unique needs. You can count on us to provide a welcoming and comfortable environment from the first time you visit our office. Get in touch with us today for safe and reliable cosmetic dental care in Fairfield.
Cosmetic Dental Treatment That’s Right for You
We provide comprehensive cosmetic dental care to correct common dental flaws and give you a beautiful smile. Our Fairfield cosmetic dentist begins every procedure with a thorough oral evaluation. He will also listen to your smile goals to understand your needs so he can plan your treatment. You can rest assured that we will always answer your questions and never push procedures. Our goal is to work with you to develop a treatment plan that leaves you feeling confident about your dental care and the personalized, long-lasting results.
Some of the cosmetic treatments you can expect when you visit our practice include:
- Composite Fillings: Dental fillings repair mild cracks and teeth structures affected by cavities. We offer composite fillings to repair your teeth, restore bite function, and improve the appeal of your smile. Composite fillings are tooth-colored, making them an excellent choice for natural-looking results. You can also use them on the front of your teeth without affecting your smile. Our dentist will give the necessary instructions to help you maintain your fillings for as long as possible.
- Porcelain Veneers: The simplest and fastest way to transform your smile is with porcelain veneers. The thin porcelain shells go over the front of your teeth to cover dental imperfections and instantly improve your smile. You can also address multiple dental flaws without needing to undergo several procedures. From concealing severe discoloration to covering worn or chipped teeth and eliminating unwanted spaces, veneers are a one-time treatment that saves you time and offers beautiful results. We recommend porcelain veneers due to their longevity and aesthetics. The restorations are stain-resistant and can easily match the color of natural teeth. They are also durable and can last for over a decade with proper care.
- Teeth Whitening: You may have stained or dull teeth from years of consuming highly pigmented foods, poor oral hygiene, or tobacco use. We provide professional teeth whitening to brighten dull teeth and give you a whiter smile. You can choose between in-office whitening and take-home whitening custom trays. The in-office whitening happens at our dentist's office and gives you immediate results. Depending on the severity of your discoloration, the session can take between 45 minutes to one hour. In-office whitening is ideal if you are looking for quick results or have a tight schedule. Take-home whitening may consist of a bleaching agent and custom trays or a kit that you use to whiten your teeth gradually at home. Our dentist will issue instructions for using the kit and supervise the entire process to ensure a successful treatment.
- Invisalign® Clear Braces: If you have crooked teeth, unwanted tooth gaps, crowded teeth, or an improper bite, Invisalign treatment can straighten your teeth and give you an even smile. It is an alternative to traditional metal braces that consists of removable clear aligners that you wear on your teeth to reposition them. The aligners are custom plastic trays that exert pressure on your teeth to move them to their ideal position. It's most effective on mild to moderate bite issues and typically takes 12-18 months to completely transform your smile. You should wear Invisalign aligners for at least 22 hours daily to see results. Invisalign aligners are ideal for patients who find traditional metal braces uncomfortable or unappealing. They are removable and do not require adjustments in your diet or oral hygiene routine. Since they are barely visible, you can correct your bite discreetly. The custom trays also fit your teeth perfectly for comfort and effectiveness. Our Fairfield cosmetic dentist will monitor your progress every 4-6 weeks to monitor your progress and promote treatment success.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Besides enhancing your smile's appeal, cosmetic dental care does much more for oral health and overall well-being. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy with cosmetic dentistry:
- Prevents Future Dental Issues: Cosmetic dentistry can prevent problems associated with dental imperfections. When you have straight, even teeth, it becomes easier to clean them, thus preventing tooth decay and gum disease. Similarly, teeth whitening motivates you to take proper care of your teeth to maintain the results, which protects your long-term oral health.
- Corrects Dental Flaws: You can improve numerous dental issues and enhance the appeal of your smile with cosmetic dentistry. If you are unhappy with your smile for whatever reason, cosmetic treatments can create the smile of your dreams by fixing the unattractive parts of your smile.
- Boosts Self-Confidence: With a smile that looks as good as it is healthy, you gain a confidence boost and stop being self-conscious in public. Improved confidence can enhance your social interactions and allow you to enjoy more of the things you love.
- Improves Dental Function: Broken teeth and bite problems can make it difficult to chew properly. Cosmetic dentistry can improve your dental alignment, making it easier to chew and speak comfortably. With the help of a skilled cosmetic dentist, you can also fix cracked or worn teeth and replace missing teeth to improve their function.
Cosmetic Dentistry FAQs
We know you probably have many questions about your options for cosmetic dentistry, and we're happy to provide the answers. Here are some of the most common questions we receive at our practice:
Is cosmetic dentistry safe?
Cosmetic dentistry is minimally invasive and safe. However, not all treatments are appropriate for everyone. Before proceeding with treatment, our Fairfield cosmetic dentist will take the time to get to know your situation and ensure it is safe for you.
Will my insurance cover cosmetic dental care?
Since cosmetic dental procedures are considered electives, insurance does not cover them. However, there may be exceptions for treatments that are also restorative in nature, such as composite fillings or porcelain crowns.
What dental problems can cosmetic dentistry fix?
You can benefit from cosmetic dentistry if you have any of the following dental problems:
- Teeth discoloration
- Cracked, chipped, fractured, or broken teeth
- Unwanted spaces between teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Teeth that are longer or shorter than others
Your Skilled Cosmetic Dentist in Fairfield
At Kennebec Valley Dental Arts, we're passionate about helping everyone feel good about their smile, whether we're promoting your health, aesthetics, or both. Our skilled and experienced dentist can effectively help patients with all kinds of aesthetic issues thanks to our Fairfield cosmetic dentistry. You can count on our friendly staff to ensure you enjoy a positive experience when you visit our practice. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!